Remarketing

Remarketing is a highly-­effective way to re­-entice customers who visited your site but didn’t convert. Create a retargeting strategy and increase your conversion rate with personalised advertising.

Remarketing Targets Engaged Behaviour

 

Typically, only 2% of customers will convert the first time they visit a site. Remarketing means you can capture the remaining 98% on their second or third visit - you can target potential customers already engaged with your brand who’re more likely to convert. Increase conversion with retargeting ad campaigns and ensure you stay at the forefront of your customer’s mind. 

 

Cookies track your customer’s online movements - what pages they view and even information about what products are in their carts. Via Google Display Network (GDN) or real-­time bidding platforms, we can segment your audience based on their online behaviour and display relevant ads that relate to their previous behaviour patterns.  

 

Remarketing Solutions to Convert 

 

Targeting Appropriately 

We make sure we target the right ads with the right offer to entice your customers. We can be as broad or specific as you like -­ targeting everyone who has visited your site or just visitors who view a specific product. 

 

Personalised Ad Messaging   

Personalised advertising means your ads engage your customer in a relevant way - for example, if a customer abandons their shopping cart, serving them an ad offering ‘free shipping’ may persuade them to return to your site to complete the purchase. We tailor ad copy whether it be social remarketing or search remarketing. 

 

Multiple Advertising Platforms   

We can display ads across all major platforms - display, search, video and social ­ ensuring your ads are targeting customers on platforms relevant to your business goals.  

 

  • Display Remarketing 

With insight into how your users move around your site, we build ‘audiences’ based on page views. Using display networks, we then show your audiences ads on relevant sites. 

 

  • Social Remarketing 

With generally lower cost per click than search remarketing, Facebook remarketing can give you higher click­-through rates than other social advertising. Building custom audiences, we can target individual users at scale with tailored ad copy and creative. 

 

  • Search Remarketing 

We can optimise your PPC campaigns using remarketing lists ­- for example, we can optimise PPC ads with specific ad copy based on a user’s behaviour. 

 

Device-­specific 

Mobile devices are an important part of the purchase funnel. We can ensure your campaigns are optimised across all devices - smartphone, tablets and desktop - ­for optimum performance and ROI. 

 

NEXT: Programmatic Advertising

 

Contact us about SEO Services